The present era which we live in has inflicted the human race with a lot more stress and tension. It may be because of the well-known fact that the more man heads towards the direction of material fulfillment, the less he achieves in spiritual fulfillment.
Millions of people are turning to drugs, tranquilizers, alcohol, and other injurious stuff in order to attain serenity but unfortunately all in a vain attempt. The only solution to all such problems lies in the oldest surviving science of yoga. We can bet is one and only morning yoga can reduce stress. It teaches one to control stress under control-not only at a physical level but also at a mental and the much-sought-after spiritual level.
Be Curious About Yoga
Many a time a lot more people seem to be curious about yoga but what turns out next is that they end up equating it with considerable stuff of monotony. It happens so because of the people directly jump onto certain myths that are there regarding yoga and sometimes out of their own illegitimate imaginations.
- Yoga is not something boring but a divine science that gave the human being a golden opportunity to be liberated and unite with the supreme personality of godhead.
- In order to make one’s yoga acquire resilient roots; one should be guided by certain facts about yoga that enliven it and add a dynamic tinge of life to it.
Practicing Yoga in The Morning is Most Beneficial
The most significant and worth-mentioning information regarding yoga is that practicing it in the morning assures of satisfactory returns in the long as well as the short run.
- Yoga in the morning is just like adding the most important ingredient to something.
- practicing yoga in the morning soothes the mind and enables one to adopt a calm, cool and composed attitude towards life.
- It makes the mind think more efficiently and hence the biggest upshot with it is that the analyzing power of the brain also augments to a great extent.
The Surya Namaskar
Next, come yoga poses in the morning. It refers to all those body postures that one tends to incline his or her body towards in order to practice yoga. Though there are numerous poses that yoga-practitioners can and usually go for, the most significant one of them is “Surya Namaskar” or Sun salutation.
- It is the one yoga pose that often compels people to commence their yoga practice with.
- Surya Namaskar comprises a series of steps that one needs to take in order to complete this pose successfully.
- One is supposed to practice it while facing the sun and usually lasts in ten to twelve steps ranging from simply standing erect to strenuous bending.
Some Prime Asanas for Morning Yoga to reduce stress
There are many “asanas” in yoga also or what advanced yoga practitioners call as the essence of yoga. The prime asanas that are there include: –
- Gowmukh asana
- Headstand cycle
- Shoulder stand cycle
- Backward bend cycle
The above mentioned are certain asanas that are quite basic in yoga but need to practice very carefully taking into consideration all the pros and cons.